Minisuit Sporty Armband Key Holder for iPhone 7, 6s, 6 Black
- Perfect fit for: Apple iPhone iPhone 7, 6, 6S (4.7"). Does not fit 6 Plus (5.5"), 5 5S 5C, 4 4S, 3, 2, 1. Device/earphones/extender not included. Armband Extender/headphones available separately.
- Material: Lightweight soft neoprene that is molded to twist and bend but will not stretch out of shape. Washable with gentle soap and water, then air dry. Can keep sweat away from your phone.
- Functionality: Exercise your right to a case is also a Sports Armband. Stays put while you run. Touch screen works through the clear cover!
- Bonus Safety Features: Built-in hidden key holder to help you minimize carrying extra things when hitting the gym! Reflective strip around border to enhance 'Jog Safe' precaution.
- Sizing: Armband is small enough to fit smaller arms, yet adjustable velcro allows up to about 14" biceps. One armband with two ways to wear it. See product images. (Extender also available separately for really ripped, larger, muscular biceps)
Introducing the SPORTY from Minisuit. Exercise your right to a Minisuit case that is also a Sports Armband. This dual functional feature makes Minisuit's case cover the perfect accessory that you've been looking for. The lightweight, water-resistant neoprene material is flexible yet sturdy, while providing a discreet look that will never clash with your gym wardrobe. Built-in key holder is a secure feature to hide your gym key! Precise cut-outs allow access to earphone jack. Seize the moment and arm yourself with the perfect case from Minisuit today!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.