VTech Light-Up Baby Touch Tablet Pink (Frustration Free Packaging)
Learn letters, numbers, shapes and more on the light-up baby touch tablet from VTech. This tablet encourages imaginative play and includes more than 10 apps and activities for your child to explore. Pressing the eight learning app buttons introduces your child to letters, shapes, counting, numbers, instruments, animals, first words and music. Your child can also explore special apps and open pretend e-mails, take pretend pictures or check the time and weather just like mom and dad. The interactive light-up screen allows your child to use their finger to swipe the screen left, right, up or down to see the previous or next screen. They can also tap on Cora to interact with him and say “hi”! tap, swipe and learn with Cora the smart Cub!
- Tablet for kids teaches letters, numbers, shapes and more; 10+ pretend apps and activities engage your child in imaginative play
- Kids tablet has a swipe and tap light up screen; 160+ playful songs, melodies, sounds and phrases are included
- Electronic learning toy opens up pretend email and checks the weather and time just like mom and dad; Infant learning toy has bright light-up screen
- Toddlers can tap on Cody the VTech Smart Cub to interact with him as they play; Pre-K learning toy allows kids to swipe back forth between screens
- Baby tablet is intended for toddlers 9 to 36 months old; 3 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.