USA Gear S7 Pro Portable Photo Printer Carrying Bag and Messenger Travel Case - Fits Canon SELPHY CP1300 & CP1200, Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1 & SP-2, Polaroid ZIP, and More Compact Photo Printers
Durable design on the S7 Pro features reinforced padded walls, RipStop Nylon exterior, and a rugged wrap weather-resistant bottom so your printer can safely withstand a variety of different conditions...
- Durable design on the S7 Pro features reinforced padded walls, RipStop Nylon exterior, and a rugged wrap weather-resistant bottom so your printer can safely withstand a variety of different conditions
- Protect your printer with a soft, scratch-resistant interior lining and a multi-compartment design that will keep your compact printer safely stored and looking new while allowing room for accessories
- Carrying option built-in with a convenient carry handle and a removable shoulder strap so you can carry your bag hands-freeCarrying option built-in with a convenient carry handle and a removable shoulder strap so you can carry your bag hands-free
- Customizable with a FlexWall interior & removable foam dividers that offer adjustable device storage, plus extra room for cables, batteries, memory cards, digital cameras, ink, paper, and more
- High quality backed by the USA GEAR 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and friendly California-based customer service | Interior Dimensions: 11.5 in x 8.5 in x 4 in
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.