TP-Link DOCSIS 3.0 (16x4) High Speed Cable Modem | Max Download Speeds Up to 680Mbps | Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, Cox and more (TC-7620)
- ELIMINATE YOUR CABLE MODEM MONTHLY RENTAL FEE. Muticast : Support IGMP v1/v2/v3
- CABLE MODEM ONLY - You will also need a router to enable Wi-Fi
- ISP CERTIFIED - Great for Cable Internet plans up to 300Mbps with XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum (Including Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks), Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and WOW
- FASTER DOWNLOADS - Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 680Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- INDUSTRY STANDARD - DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 16X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE - CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- DUAL-STACK - Supports IPv4 and IPv6 - the latest Internet standard
- LEADING SUPPORT - Industry leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Get the most out of your cable Internet and eliminate monthly rental fees with the TC-7620 modem, certified for XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner Cable. Stream video in HD and game online seamlessly with the high-performance modem's 686Mbps download speed. DOCSIS 3.0 technology enhances your network's security and creates faster throughput with an innovative channel bonding feature.Compatible with cable internet plans up to 300Mbps*,Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox Communications, Spectrum and more.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Follow us on social