StarTech.com 2m 3.5mm 4 Position TRRS Headset Extension Cable - M/F - audio Extension Cable for iPhone
Extend The Connection Distance Between Your iPhone, Mobile Phone, Or Computer Headset By Two Meters
The MUHSMF2M four-pole 3.5mm headset extension cable (2m) features a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on one end and a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on the other, making it easy to extend the reach between your hands-free headset or headphones, and your iPhone, mobile phone, or laptop computer.
Product Features & Applications
- Extend the reach between your hands-free headset and an iPhone or other mobile phone
- Add connection distance between your headset and your laptop or desktop computer audio port
- Four-pole 3.5mm connectors with molded PVC strain relief
- 90% spiral wrapped connector provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality 3.5mm audio extension cable features molded PVC strain relief at each of the 1/8" TRRS connectors, which prevents the cable termination points from bending at sharp angles, in turn reducing the risk of cable damage.
Please note: To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
In some circumstances, when an extension cable is used with an in-line remote control equipped headset, the remote control functions may not operate properly. This is due to the sensitivity of the remote control circuitry and does not indicate any defect in the cable.
- Extend the connection distance between an iPhone or iPad or your Android phone or tablet or your computer headset by 2m
- Provide flexibility while working at your computer
- NOTE: To ensure proper hardware detection we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device
- Headset Extension Cable / Audio Extension Cable
- Compatible with various laptops, mobile phones and tablets
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.