Organic Tinted Lip Balm by Sky Organics – 4 Pack Assorted Colors –- With Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E- Minty Lip Plumper for Dry, Chapped Lips- Tinted Lip...
4 BLISTERING COLORS OF CHAPSTICK MULTIPACK: Delicious smell with a peppermint vanilla Flavor! Energize your lips with our Luscious Shimmer, Champagne, Plum and Raisin Tints. Best Organic Lip Balms. Safe...
- 4 BLISTERING COLORS OF CHAPSTICK MULTIPACK: Delicious smell with a peppermint vanilla Flavor! Energize your lips with our Luscious Shimmer, Champagne, Plum and Raisin Tints. Best Organic Lip Balms. Safe for even the most Sensitive Lips.
- 100% PURE ORGANIC MOISTURIZING TINTED LIP BALM PACK: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide and Mica.
- NON-TOXIC, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, NO chemicals, NO petroleum or petroleum derivatives, NO fillers and No soy! Organic Lip Moisturizer. Nourishing Lip Butter Perfect for Women and Teens, Dry Lips, Chapped Lips, Cracked Lips, Lipstick base, Gift Sets. Best Organic Lip Care safe for all ages!
- CRUELTY FREE AND EARTH FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Our products are never tested on animals and our packaging is completely recyclable.
- MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All of our products at Sky Organics come with a Hassle Free Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee so you can buy our Tinted Lip Balm Pack with confidence
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.