More Lighter More Comfort - ETVR Upgraded 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Immersive Large Screen Experience VR Headset Fit For iPhone 7s/7/6s/6 Plus/LG/Samsung Galaxy etc Smartphones (4.5-6.2 Inches)
☞ UPGRADED Lightweight VR headset with Immersive 120-Degree Bigger Virtual Reality Viewing Angle Fit for Regular 4.5-6.2 Inches Large Screen Smartphones ☞ This is a truly fun virtual reality box...
- ☞ UPGRADED Lightweight VR headset with Immersive 120-Degree Bigger Virtual Reality Viewing Angle Fit for Regular 4.5-6.2 Inches Large Screen Smartphones
- ☞ This is a truly fun virtual reality box with QR code which has been imitated but never been beyond, comes with Adjustable Straps for flexible wearing and deepened nasal bridge portion, no paining noses, Fashion Translucent Cover aim at reduce fatigue and provide you longer VR viewing experience
- ☞ 1 BUTTON Precision Adjustment, (PD) Pupil Distance and (FD) Focal Distance adjustable, "OK" Button for Google Cardboard Games shooting only
- ☞ Optical Grade PMMA Ergonomic Aspheric Anti-blue Lenses, more closer to the human eye really Perspective, Eyeball Refractive Brightness Adjustment , no dizziness compares to the flat lens in old VR versions, lengthen and widen Visual Stomatal Slow Rebound Sponge Interface , glasses wearable
- ☞ User-friendly Tight Hook Style External Cover -ETVR 3D glasses comes with a black metal stand for smartphone holding and multiple cooling, no Broken Screens nor High Fever Phones
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.