Linxup OBD GPS Tracker with Real Time 3G GPS Tracking, Car Tracking Device and Car Locator, Car GPS LPVAS1 - No Contracts
- Monitor fleet driving activity (location, direction, speed, traffic, and more) with a GPS tracker with 100% accuracy using Google Maps so you can always find your fleet drivers.
- Review driving routes with GPS tracking, set geofences around important driver locations (jobsite, home office, or restricted areas) and know when the vehicle is in use with the Linxup GPS vehicle tracking device.
- Get nationwide 3G car tracking coverage updated every minute (U.S. only product). Tracking service is only $22.99/month with no contract options and no cancellation fees.
- Use Linxup's valuable reports and dashboard to reduce your fleet’s fuel consumption and monitor driver safety. Make more service calls and reach more customers each day.
- Free GPS tracking mobile apps with unlimited real-time email & text message alerts. Tracker installs into OBD port and includes manufacturer's limited lifetime device warranty.
Linxup is a 3G GPS tracking device for companies, fleets, and personal vehicles.
Use Linxup GPS trackers to quickly identify driver locations, reduce FUEL usage, increase efficiency, review driving history, and monitor driver safety & performance.
The Linxup GPS system makes it easy to take advantage of powerful GPS tracking capabilities.
Linxup GPS tracker simply plugs into the OBD II port of any car or truck manufactured after 1996.
The web-based GPS software lets you track vehicles in real-time and review driving history on an interactive map with vehicle GPS details on direction, speed, stops, and more.
Linxup GPS trackers also have a native mobile app for iOS and Android. Monitor driving activity and the location of your tracking device even when you're not in the office.
Built-in GPS tools allow you to monitor safe driving habits such as speeding, harsh braking, and rapid acceleration; text and email Alerts tell you when a driver speeds, brakes abruptly, accelerates rapidly, tampers with a GPS tracking device, or uses a vehicle outside of authorized hours.
The GPS system creates a driver safety report card that summarizes and rates each driver's activity and compares it with the other drivers in your fleet.
The GPS system also allows you to track and monitor vehicle maintenance activities over time. Set up geofences (virtual boundaries on the Map) to identify important locations and monitor when your GPS vehicle tracker enters or exits these locations.
Linxup GPS trackers can reduce FUEL usage in your vehicles by as much as 20% per month by monitoring and coaching your drivers to reduce speeds and eliminate unnecessary vehicle idling.
Only operates in the United States.
What are you waiting for?
Get Linxup GPS trackers and start saving today!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.