Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt™ 2 port Compatible) to VGA Cable in Black 6 Feet
Convenient cable for directly connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt™ 2 port compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with VGA Transmits video from computer or tablet...
- Convenient cable for directly connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt™ 2 port compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with VGA
- Transmits video from computer or tablet to monitor display; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD)
- Low-profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life, and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve the signal transmission; Foil & braid shielding reduces Electromagnetic interference; Bare copper conductor enhances cable performance
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.