Breakthrough Photography 77mm X1 UV, Mrc4, Ultra Slim, Weather Sealed, 25 Year Support, Lens Cloth included
- X1 UV (Ultra Violet): The X1 UV features 4-layers of state-of-the-art MRC. Our coating chambers are air tight, producing a uniform coating visible to the human eye when holding the filter at a right angle to a direct light source.
- MRC4 CONSTRUCTION: Two layers of MRC are applied to each side of the optical disk, resulting in a total of 4 layers (MRC4). Our MRC coating process increases light transmission from 94.6% (without MRC) to 97.8%.
- ELIMINATES VIGNETTING: The X1 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded frame profile to eliminate vignetting. In our lab tests, 4.2mm was the frame width at which vignetting became visible on images with 16mm wide-angle setups on full-frame cameras.
- X1 UV 77mm FITMENT: The X1 UV has front-threads, which means it’s compatible with all your existing filters and lens caps. We laser engrave text into each aluminum frame rather than use paint-based lettering.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We laser engrave each X1 UV with a unique serial number so any future discussions regarding your X1 UV are tracked, issues recorded, all of which goes directly into our design and prototyping pipeline.
The X1 UV filter is our take on the classic flat black design with a modern spin: 4-layers of multi-resistant coatings with a 3.5mm ultra-slim weather-sealed frame. And you can buy with confidence knowing that you're backed by our 25 year ironclad guara6ntee and us-based support. Available sizes: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm and 82mm. 77mm thread size Capture critically sharp images: 4-layers of state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating Ultra-slim double-threaded flat black frame is 100% compatible with all your lens caps and filters 3.5mm frame height eliminates vignetting on full-frame wide-angle setups Capture critically sharp images. In addition to having great optical performance, x1 UV filter features our state-of-the-art multi-resistant coating. Two layers of mrc are applied to each side of the optical disk, resulting in a total of mrc-4. In addition to being structurally harder than glass itself, our mrc coating increases light transmittance and prevents common flaring, ghosting, low-contrast and all the rest. We don't recommend uncoated filters as glass without mrc coatings are highly susceptible to a range of optical phenomenon such as flaring, ghosting (lower contrast as a result) and generally less saturation.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.