Breakthrough Night Cream, Anti Aging Night Cream Moisturizer w 5% Niacinamide + Natural & Organic Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid + Ocean Minerals + Seaweed to Fight...
FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGING with our powerful concoction that helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration so that you can wake up with a...
- FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGING with our powerful concoction that helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration so that you can wake up with a brighter, more even complexion and younger looking skin!
- Formulated with the SUPERPOWER OF 5% NIACINAMIDE, this emollient lotion helps to not only address blotchiness and spots but also soothes acne by reducing inflammation and the redness associated with it.
- PEPTIDES + OCEAN MINERALS + SEAWEED along with other natural/ organic ingredients such as Aloe + Hyaluronic Acid + Shea Butter + Jojoba Oil, all add their goodness so that your skin can get a rejuvenation that is beyond compare.
- The product comes in a big 3.4 oz bottle to give you MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK so you can reach your long-term skin care goals. Combine it with your favorite Body Merry cleanser, toner, serum, eye gel and/or eye cream and see your skin transform!
- Body Merry offers a 90-day MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE on all its products (no need to return the bottle). Our products are CRUELTY FREE and are manufactured in the USA.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.