Brady High Adhesion Vinyl Label Tape (M21-750-595-YL) - Black on Yellow Vinyl Film - Compatible with BMP21-PLUS, IDPAL, LABPAL Label Printers - 21' Length, .75" Width
- Made from Brady's B-595 vinyl material with permanent acrylic adhesive that keeps labeling tape adhered in harsh climates including in autoclave, freezer, and liquid nitrogen environments
- Vinyl tape with multiple use cases including pipe marking, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels in both indoor and outdoor use.
- Permanent adhesive tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy.
- Prints black text on yellow vinyl background with a clean gloss finish that is resistant to exposure to chemicals, grease, oil, and cleaning agents.
- Pre-packaged in a ready to use, all-in-one cartridge that includes printing ribbon and label supply, easy to install in compatible label makers
The Brady M21-750-595-OR label cartridge for use with BMP21 Series, ID PAL, and LABPAL printers contains 21 continuous feet of 0.75"-wide tape for labeling on smooth or textured surfaces in freezer environments. The tape is made of orange vinyl film and is coated with permanent adhesive on one side. Text prints in black.
Brady manufactures signs, labels, lockout/tagout, safety devices, and printing systems and software used in the electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, and medical industries. The company, founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.