Botanical Beauty Moringa Oil for Face, Body, Hair, 0.5 fl. oz.
- MORINGA OIL absorbs easily into the skin, improving the appearance and radiance of skin. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- MORINGA OIL contains 72% of oleic acid. It penetrates very deep into the skin, bringing the necessary nutrients to the skin and hair, helping it to retain moisture. Moringa Oil can be used to increase the health and strength of the hair and scalp.
- MORINGA OIL is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips. It's beneficial to heal rough, dry skin conditions like DERMATITIS, ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS.
- MORINGA OIL helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Plant hormones called cytokinins help to promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues. Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- MORINGA OIL has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
Moringa Oil comes from the seeds of the moringa oleifera tree, the most common species of the genus moringa in the flowering plant family moringaceae. The tree is native to India and countries in the Himalayan region. Moringa Oil is light and spreads and absorbs easily into the skin. Vitamins A,C and E, unsaturated fatty acids and palmitoleic, oleic and linoleic acids provide its great moisturizing and nourishing qualities. Moringa Oil also helps fight skin fatigue and its oil secretion. This oil is a great skin purifier that makes your skin glow naturally. The recommended usage is between 1-5% up to 100%.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.