BlueFire 3.5mm Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 PS4 Xbox One Games Tablet PC, Over Ear Headphone with Mic LED Light for Laptop Mac Nintendo Switch Controller (White)
【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】 This BlueFire gaming headset supports PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Mobile Phone. [ New xbox one with 3.5mm jack can be...
- 【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】 This BlueFire gaming headset supports PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Mobile Phone. [ New xbox one with 3.5mm jack can be plugged directly, old xbox one need a microsoft adapter(NOT included) ]
- 【EXCELLENT STEREO SOUND】High precision 40mm driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, splendid ambient noise isolation, perfect for various games such as Halo 5 Guardians, Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront, Overwatch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc.
- 【SUPER COMFORTABLE 】 Earmuffs used with skin-friendly leather material, and super soft Over-ear pads that is perfect for those hours (or days) long gaming sessions.
- 【CONVENIENT CONTROL】 Convenient in-line controls that allow you to quickly and easily adjust Master Volume and Mic Mute.
- 【GORGEOUS LED LIGHTS】 Gorgeous LED Lights are designed on the earcups(The USB interface is only used to supply power to the LED lights on the earcups), highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.