Best Sweet Almond Oil by Sky Organics 16oz- 100% Pure, Cold-Pressed, Organic Almond Oil. Great As Baby Oil- Anti- Wrinkles- Anti-Aging. Almond Oil- Carrier Oil for Massage.Bath Pearl & Flakes
100% PURE ORGANIC – Sky Organics Sweet Almond Oil is sourced directly from organic artisanal farmers COLD PRESSED FOR QUALITY – The oil is obtained by pressing and grinding seeds...
- 100% PURE ORGANIC – Sky Organics Sweet Almond Oil is sourced directly from organic artisanal farmers
- COLD PRESSED FOR QUALITY – The oil is obtained by pressing and grinding seeds or fruits using granite millstones or a stainless steel press. Sweet Almond Oil is cold-pressed at an even lower temperature to retain its aroma and nutritional value.
- HEALTHY AND SAFE – It is safe for sensitive skin, and even on babies. It has no additives and harmful chemicals such as Bisphenol A or Hexane. Sweet Almond Oil is also rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins as well as Vitamins A, B, D, and E.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CARRIER OIL – Sweet Almond Oil is very light and seeps deeply into skin quickly to heal, hydrate, and nourish. You can even combine it with other essential oils, and is recommended for do-it-yourself recipes.
- AMAZING ALL-AROUND MOISTURIZER – Using almond oil makes the skin and hair look healthy. Sweet Almond Oil has many uses such as skin hydration, dark circles removal, eczema and skin rashes relief, hair loss, nail care and more. Bath pearl and Flakes
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.