Benfei DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, Dp Display Port to VGA Converter Male to Female Gold-Plated Cord for Lenovo, Dell, HP, ASUS
- Connect a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped laptop or desktop to a monitor or projector with VGA input; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Transmits high-definition video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080P (Full HD)
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability and improve the signal transmission
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Mirror content in high definition from Display Port enabled device to VGA-enabled device.
Supports 1080p @60Hz and PC graphics resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @60Hz
Features a Quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance prevention of signal loss
Features latching DisplayPort connector to ensure secure connection
COMPATIBLE LIST: Compatible with all DisplayPort interface, such as digital monitor, PC, projector, MacBook
DisplayPort connectors need a spring squeeze release to get them loose. On the bottom of the DisplayPort male connector, there is a plastic part to squeeze on
Latching DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.