BEBE Cookie Teethers & Gum Massagers, 1 Hard & 1 Soft
- Trademark protected and Patent pending. One HARD + one SOFT for 2 chewing sensations
- Unique gum massaging features: Each flower or ridge has a different soothing effect (100% Exclusive)
- Luxury medical grade silicone of highest Japanese standards - Antimicrobial, 100% free from Pthalates, Latex, Lead, Cadmium, PVC, BPA
- Stimulates visual, motor, sensory development
- International lifetime warranty. Beware of other inferior brand-less imitations made from industrial silicone
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Established in 1985 in Melbourne, Australia as an indie brick and mortar shop selling unique handmade designer baby products. Ever since Bebe by Me has expanded to over 30 markets. We collaborate with a pediatric laboratory in Melbourne for R&D purposes and all Bebe by Me products are fully tested on our own children and grandchildren.
COOKIE NO. 1
HARD CHOCOLATE SILICONE COOKIE TEETHER
- The first and original trademark protected & patent pending sandwich cookie teething toy that has been widely duplicated and copied by many
- Unique pattern & harder texture for an extra teething pain relief
- Each flower and ridge has a different chewiness level
- Made from the most expensive blend of high-end medical grade silicone used widely in labs and hospitals in Japan
COOKIE NO. 2
SOFT & CHEWY RASPBERRY SILICONE COOKIE TEETHER
- Softer, chewier texture for an extra gentle teething relief
- Floral pattern and bright, vivid colors stimulate sensory developement
- Massages and soothes sensitive gum
- Unique pastel pink cream ring
EXTRA FEATURES ONLY FROM BEBE BY ME
Two detachable cords with breakaway clasps
For parents to wear while nursing or attach to strollers or baby carriers. Must be removed if used without parents' supervision.
Exclusive luxury high-end materials
FDA approved and toxin free silicone (GE Toshiba standards). Proprietary baking techniques for multiple chewing textures on the same teether - Noone else has this!
Artificial enhancer free & The occasional freshly baked silicone scent
Occasionally some rare newly made cookies may still retain a fresh silicone scent. This is completely safe and is a testament that we do not use toxic artificial enhancers. Just air the cookies out for a day or two and the scent will dissipate.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.