BaKblade 1.0 “Bigmouth” Back Hair & Body Shaver Refill Replacement Cartridges. 4” Extra-Wide Wet or Dry Disposable Razor Blades (3 Razors Included)
Precision-engineered stainless steel blades made specifically for the Bakblade provide a smooth shave in only a few strokes. Super-wide blades attach to handle at just the right angle to maintain constant contact. Toothed comb design ensures a comfortable shave whether used wet or dry. Comes in a pack of three and should last about a month’s worth of shave.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE BAKBLADE 1.0 BACK SHAVER: Patent-approved DryGlide(R) safety blade technology involves a one of a kind 4” blade and teeth arrangement that creates the smoothest and quickest shave on the market! Get your BaKblade 1.0 today!
- SHAVE WET OR DRY: Our cartridges have been specifically designed and engineered to shave your back & body with the option of doing so wet or dry. The blades will not rust or dull like other competitors, and the safety guard prevents cuts and razer burn.
- ERGONOMIC LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Allows you to shave pain free and gives you the full extendable reach you need to shave those hard to reach areas. No shaving cream or batteries required!
- REPLACEMENT BLADES ARE SUPER AFFORDABLE: Don’t waste $1,000’s of hard-earned dollars on waxes or laser hair removal treatments! Don’t mess around with electric back shavers or cheap knock offs that will rust and cut you. BaKblade is easy to use and does not require batteries. We have an amazing customer support team that cares about our customers! We’ve got your Bak!
- EASY TO USE AND REPLACE: The cartridges have been specifically designed for your back and body and are very easy to replace by sliding in and out of the shaver housing unit.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.