Avery Print & Apply Clear Label Dividers w/Color Tabs, 5-Tab, Letter, 5 Sets
About this item
Make professional-looking dividers with your own tab titles. Label all tabs at once with Easy Apply clear labels. Perfectly align tab labels and label multiple sets quickly with Easy Apply label strips. Label sheet for labeling tabs individually is included in every pack. Format the clear tab labels using your existing software and inkjet or laser printer. Avery offers many easy-to-use templates for Microsoft Word and other popular software programs. Great for larger projects requiring more than one divider set. Three-hole punched dividers have a reinforced binding edge and are designed for use with three-ring binders.
Avery Index Maker Divider with Multicolor Tabs, 5-Tab, Letter, 5 Sets per Pack:
- Helps presentations and other documents to stand out.
- Add a splash of color, and liven up your documents.
- Choose from a variety of colors to make a fantastic impression while giving your presentation a professional, polished appearance.
- Design and print tab labels using either inkjet or laser printers.
- Clear labels virtually disappear on colored tabs.
- Index dividers with tabs are punched for use in standard 3-ring binders.
- Tab style: 5-tab.
- Tab color(s): multicolor.
- Index divider size: 11" x 8-1/2".
- Form quantity: 5
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.