AUSDOM Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, On Ear Stereo Bass Over Ear Bluetooth Headsets with Built in Microphone for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV-AH2
- OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE- How good is the sound? Featuring the newest Ausdom sound production technology, you will experience crystal clear sound CD-like sound effect. The dynamic 50mm drivers and full frequency response design deliver rich bass, extended treble and high fidelity sound.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONE- These wireless headphones feature a leather padded design with soft ear cushions and a stretch headband.Suitable for use at work, home or while travelling, this headphones provide superior sound quality and are comfortable to wear all day long.Earmuffs can be removed and installed
- DESIGNED FOR AN EXCELLENT MUSIC EXPERIENCE- Thoughtfully designed in every aspect, the Ausdom® AH2 headphones are much better than any other wireless Bluetooth headphones in this price range.
- MEET YOUR MULTIPLE USAGE REQUIREMENTS- The wireless headphone AH2 is the flagship bluetooth headphone that has been making people reassess just what it is that they want out of a headset The Ausdom® AH2 is a wireless high fidelity stereo headset that really takes care of all your needs. Use it to listen to music, make phone calls, play games by yourself or with friends, and much more
- WIRELESS AND WIRED- Bluetooth V4.0+EDR technology allows you to sync and pair within seconds for stereo music. Built-in microphone for headset functionality with controls for media and phone calls. Can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wireless - Optional connection via 3.5mm audio cable for streaming music without worrying battery dead
Enjoy the Asudom Over-Ear Wireless bluetooth Headphones with Built-in Microphone
Bluetooth 4.0 , for high-fidelity stereo music and crystal clear speech. Just pair the buletooth headphones with your device and you can begin to enjoy CD quality stereo sound instantly. Put your wireless headphones on, immerse yourself in the music world, you can feel what the artist's intended to tell you.
Power to spare
With up to 20 hours of playing time, you can listen to your favorite music, watch a movie, check out videos and still have plenty of power left. Get a full charge in just 2-3 hours by plugging the included USB cable into any mobile device with a powered port or wall charger. The standing time more than 250 hours.
Designed for you
The adjustable headband rests gently on your head and rotated ear cups for a personalized fit. Soft cushions cradle your ears, and all materials are lightweight and built to last. The ear cups fold up to storage in the mesh bag. And there's 3.5mm AUX line, so you can plug in and listen if the battery runs out.
Build-in Microphone for phone call in windy or noisy environments and control buttons allow for taking and ending calls and commanding music playback without having to remove the wireless headphones.
Get started simply
The over ear headphones' Bluetooth control module lets you connect wirelessly to your iPad, smart phone or other Bluetooth devices. Just pair the headphones and your device-it's easy. Simply press and hold Power on/off buttons for 6 seconds on the bluetooth headphones, and then choose the Ausdom headphones from your device's Bluetooth list.
TIPS: Earmuffs can be removed and installed
What's in the box?
1x Ausdom AH2 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x User Manual
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.