AUKEY Car Charger with 4 USB Ports for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Samsung Galaxy Note8 / S8 / S8+and More
- AIPower technology with TI chip inside intelligently detects the input current of the connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (up to 2.4 amps each port).
- 48W/9.6A total output with four standard USB output port enables you to charge four tablets or phones with up to 2.4A simultaneously at their full speed.
- The most powerful car charger with the smallest size in the world (3.41*1.77*0.83in / 1.52oz). 12 / 24 volt input compatible with all standard cigarette-lighter sockets.
- Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB powered devices / Easy-to-see LED confirms whether USB charger is properly connected.
- Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will be automatically stopped when battery is full.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
Engineered to adapt to the charging requirements of all your USB powered devices with up to 2.4A of dedicated output per USB port. AiPower charging technology supports healthier battery function and faster charging speeds.
9.6A max output across 4 USB ports - simultaneously charge 4 devices at full speed. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protects your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
Charge all USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, camera gear, Bluetooth headphones & speakers, smartwatches & more. Whatever USB powered gear you've got, we've got you covered.
24 Month Warranty
Whether it's your first AUKEY purchase or you're back for more, rest assured that we're in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24 Month Product Warranty.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.