ASUTRA ULTIMATE RELAXATION - 100% Pure Dead Sea Bath Salts - Melt Tension Away - Organic Cedarwood, Chamomile, Lavender, Marjoram Essential Oils, Rich in Healing...
POSSIBLY THE MOST RELAXING BATH YOU’LL EVER TAKE!
Imagine reducing your anxiety and stress in just 20 minutes! Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and just breathe. Your mind and body is about to enter a zone of pure tranquility.
What makes "Ultimate Relaxation" different is the unique blend of Dead Sea Salts with organic essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, Chamomile & Marjoram. This complex blend of essential oils creates an aromatic experience you will never forget - calming, de-stressing, and absolutely soothing.
WARNING: You might not want to leave the tub - it’s that relaxing!
- Contains 100% authentic, pure, mineral rich Dead Sea Salts
- Blended with organic essential oils for mind & body healing aromatherapy properties
- Infused with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for skin enhancing benefits
- 100% pure, vegan and safe for all skin types
- All Natural, carefully hand blended in small batches & Made In USA
- No Animal Testing
THIS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY BATH SOAK
Please read the labels of other bath soaks carefully. It's usually local table salt with some cheap fragrances tossed in. ASUTRA only uses 100% Pure Dead Sea Bath Salt and we then go one step further by infusing it with a blend of organic essential oils. There is a big difference! - the aromas you experience are 100% natural - not perfumes or fragrances.
PAMPER YOURSELF - YOU DESERVE IT!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Our customers soak in this several times a week to help them escape the stresses of daily life. Try it risk free, if you are not satisfied simply let us know and we will provide you a full money back refund.
- “ULTIMATE RELAXATION” Welcome to your own little paradise! We should have named this soak "Heaven On Earth" because that’s what it will feel like while immersed in this ultra luxurious bath soak. A unique blend of Dead Sea Salts with organic essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, Chamomile, & Marjoram will whisk you away to peaceful place within minutes.
- STRESS, TENSION & ANXIETY RELIEF: If you're alive you have stress! Stress can lead to headaches, upset stomach, high blood pressure and reduce your overall immunity. Fight back with ASUTRA's "Ultimate Relaxation" bath soak which is formulated to combat tension, relieve stress and return your body & mind to a relaxed state.
- SPA QUALITY / ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Carefully hand blended with pure skin loving essential oils, botanicals and the undeniable therapeutic power of pure Dead Sea Salts. NOTHING ARTIFICIAL: NO chemicals, NO preservatives, NO perfumes, NO fragrances, NO parabens, NO alcohol, NO dyes, NO animal fats, NO petroleum - NONE of the bad stuff!
- INFUSED WITH ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS: As you relax in the tub, breathe in the soothing, therapeutic aroma generated from our unique blend of Organic Lavender, Organic Cedarwood, Organic Chamomile and Organic Marjoram essential oils, which together instill feelings of pure tranquility. This is not your ordinary bath soak!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so confident you will love "Ultimate Relaxation" that if it doesn’t melt away your anxiety and stress, we will provide you a FULL REFUND - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. So give it a try - our uniquely formulated dead sea bath soaks are therapeutic grade, truly healing and highly effective - guaranteed.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.