ARTIX Headphones with Microphone for Travel, Work, Kids, Teens, Running Sport with In-line Controller (Blue)
- Comfortable & Stylish: Artix Headphones offer premium comfort with pillow-soft ear cups. These dual colored headsets are bound to make sure you stand out in any crowd with a variety of stylish colors to choose from.
- Lightweight & Adjustable: The ultra-lightweight design will allow you to rock out to all of your favorite tunes without adding pressure and weight to your ears and head. The adjustable band allows you to get the perfect fit for your head shape.
- Easy to Use: The headphones feature a microphone. Answer or end calls, activate Voice Control, skip tracks with a smart built-in in-line mic. The earphones also have a sleek nylon cloth colored tangle-free cable.
- Universal Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, Artix headphones are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5 mm jack.
- Warranty: 1 Year Hassle Free limited warranty and USA based customer service.
The Artix Foldable On-Ear Stereo Headphones give you a completely immersive sound experience with very crisp audio and booming bass, making you feel like you are right in the middle of a live show. Ideal for the everyday commuter, the headphones’ lightweight and foldable design aid in portability, making them easy to store when not in use. Pillow- soft ear cushions sit snugly for comfortable use over extended periods of time. With a built in microphone and Pause/Play control pad, answer/end your calls and control your music directly from the headset! This is the perfect headset for anyone looking for premium sound and sleek style. Block out the annoying background noise and enjoy your daily commutes with the Artix Headphones!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.