Armband for iPhone 8 7 6s 6 with OtterBox Commuter; and for Galaxy S8 with thin case [and for Galaxy S6 S7 with Otter Box case] [Water-Resistant] [Black]
PERFECTLY FITS: OtterBox Commuter cases for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, X (ten), Galaxy S5, S6, S7 - Also fits Samsung Galaxy S8 with thin or no case - more...
- PERFECTLY FITS: OtterBox Commuter cases for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, X (ten), Galaxy S5, S6, S7 - Also fits Samsung Galaxy S8 with thin or no case - more below
- WON’T BOUNCE, SLIP OR FEEL TOO TIGHT: Soft and cushioning armband is made using high-grade neoprene and other premium quality materials that stay flexible to grip your arm securely with exceptional comfort
- SWEAT & WATER-RESISTANT DESIGN: With moisture wicking fabric and no openings directly on the skin, this sport armband’s design provides excellent protection from perspiration and the elements
- MORE FEATURES: Flap to wrap cord prevents tangles for running or gym workouts - Touchscreen control - Washable - Lightning connector access. RELIABLE BRAND - Tune Belt has over 30 years’ experience and a reputation for high-quality - this exercise armband will not tear or fall apart with regular use at the gym or outdoors
- COMPATIBILITY: Tune Belt makes armbands with various pocket sizes to accommodate different case sizes - this size best fits Apple iPhone 6 6s 7 8 X (ten) and Galaxy S6 S7 with slim-med cases such as Otter Box Commuter - It also fits LG G5 G6 and Galaxy S6 S7 Active with slim - no case; and Motorola Droid Turbo 2 and Moto G5 Plus with No Case
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.