Arlo Q Plus by NETGEAR – 1080p HD Security Camera | 2-way audio | PoE/AC Adapter powered | Indoor only | No base station required (VMC3040S)
- Works with Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV - View your live video with a simple voice command
- 1080p HD resolution- Live stream sharp HD resolution from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Enhanced night vision capability lets you see clearly even in total darkness
- Flexible setup options- Connect the camera with WiFi, Ethernet, or PoE
- Built-in SD card slot- Enables local recording and backup in case of Internet interruptions
- 2-Way Audio - Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings - Arlo comes with recurring 7-day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
Arlo Q Plus provides 1080p HD video security, two-way audio, and night vision, plus added flexibility for connecting your camera. Connect with Wi-Fi, Ethernet or choose PoE for Internet and power with just a single cable. Additionally, the SD slot enables local recoding in case of Internet interruptions.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.