Arlo Pro 2 by NETGEAR Add-on Security Camera, Rechargeable, Wire-Free, 1080p HD, Audio, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision, Works with Amazon Alexa (VMC4030P) [Base Station not Included]
- 100% Wire-free - Free of power cords and wiring hassles
- 1080p HD - High quality video with sharper and brighter details
- Activity Zones - Highlight areas in your camera's view where you want to receive motion alerts (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
- Optional 24/7 Continuous Video Recording - Upgrade to keep nonstop recordings in the cloud (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
- 3-Second Look Back - Capture activity 3 seconds before a triggered event so you'll know what happened from start to finish (Available when plugged in and used indoors)
Arlo Pro 2 keeps an eye on your home while you’re away, in brilliant 1080p HD quality. Put the 100% wire-free, weather-resistant camera anywhere, indoors or out. Then, power it with the included rechargeable battery or plugged it in (when indoors) to access activity zones and 24/7 Continuous Video Recording upgrades. Use 2-way audio or remotely sound a 100+ device siren while catching every moment with night vision and advanced motion detection. You’ll even get motion and sound-activated alerts and 7 days of free cloud video recordings. Arlo Pro 2 works with Alexa to make your smart home security even more simple and effective.
1080p HD quality
Wire-free or plugged in
Advanced motion detection
Optional CVR recording upgrade
Works with Alexa
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.