ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo II VGA Cooler - nVidia & AMD, Dual Quiet 92mm PWM Fans, SLI/CrossFire
- SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: 5 copper heatpipes and the MX-4 thermal compound (pre-applied) transfer heat from the GPU efficiently to the 35-fin heatsink and the two 92mm PWM fans create tremendous airflow to cool down the GPU temperature instantly, even when high performance is required during overclocking. Funkykit tested the Accelero Twin Turbo II and showed that it reduced the GPU temperature on an HIS Radeon 7870 by up to 48 degrees.
- VIRTUALLY SILENT: The Accelero Twin Turbo II cools very efficiently with two ultra-quiet PWM fans. Tested by Hardware Secrets, it is by far the quietest cooler in the field. Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of both fans adjusts according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
- ENHANCED RAM AND VR COOLING: The Accelero Twin Turbo II comes with 31 RAM and VR heatsinks to keep your RAM and VR at optimal temperatures. The thermal adhesive facilitates heat dissipation of RAMs and VRs and offers a strong and lasting bond.
- MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: It features a versatile and interchangeable mounting system with 31 RAM and VR coolers in different sizes and shapes to accommodate a wide range of graphics cards. Its compatibility with CrossFire and SLI is perfect for multi-VGA setups.
- NEW FAN CONTROLLER: An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted. No matter whether you are a hardcore-gamer or a silent enthusiast, you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be.
The Accelero TWIN TURBO II is a dual-fan VGA cooler with enhanced multi-compatibility for present and future models. Designed to optimize performance and the overclocking capability of your system, the Accelero TWIN TURBO II is your ultimate cooler for mid-range to high-end graphic cards.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.