Aquis - Original Long Hair Towel, Ultra Absorbent & Fast Drying Microfiber Towel For Longer Hair, Dark Grey (19 x 44 Inches)
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Made from Aquitex microfiber, which delivers efficient moisture transport while providing comfort and durability.
- SUPERIOR DRYING: Our microfiber is designed to dry your long hair more quickly, more thoroughly, and more gently than conventional cotton terry. And it dries rapidly between uses.
- SOFT & SUPPLE: The supple microfibers are super gentle on your hair, even with regular use. And it wraps easily into a turban for head-swaddling comfort as your hair dries.
- GREAT FOR LONG HAIR: If you have longer hair, you shouldn't have to settle for a shorter towel. Our Long Hair Towels are 25% longer than our regular length towels. This lisse crepe-style towel is great for longer hair that is curly, fine, delicate and/or thinning.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The ultra-lightweight nature of this microfiber hair towel makes it not only extra gentle on hair and skin, but also easy to take with you on the go.
This super absorbent, fast-drying lisse-style microfiber towel is the perfect option for drying long hair. Made from innovative, absorbent material woven from ultrafine microfibers, it dries your hair more quickly to save you time and reduce the risk of split ends, all while avoiding hair-damaging blow drying. The technology behind our microfiber towel enables water to be drawn from hair more quickly and thoroughly than other towels. And it's especially gentle on hair. Designed to be lightweight, compact, and durable, this hair towel is ideal for everyday use at home, at the gym, and while traveling.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.