Aquis - Original Lisse Body Towel, Ultra Absorbent & Fast Drying Microfiber Towel, Soft Pink (29 x 55 Inches)
Aquis towels are made of Aquitex, a super absorbent material woven from ultrafine microfibers. The technology behind our microfiber towel enables water to be drawn from hair and skin more quickly and thoroughly than other towels. And it's especially gentle on hair and skin. Designed to be lightweight, compact and durable, Aquis towels are ideal for everyday use at home, at the gym and while traveling.
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Made from Aquitex microfiber, which delivers efficient moisture transport while providing comfort and durability.
- SUPERIOR DRYING: Our microfiber is designed to dry your body more quickly, more thoroughly, and more gently than conventional cotton terry. And it dries rapidly between uses.
- SOFT & LAVISH: Innovative fabric woven from ultra-fine microfibers to provide a soft, luxurious feel. The supple microfibers are super gentle on your hair and skin, even with regular use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The ultra-lightweight nature of this lisse crepe-style microfiber hair towel makes it extra gentle on hair and skin, and easy to take with you on the go.
- DURABLE: Machine washable and made to last, our microfiber body towel will be there for your drying needs long after your regular towels have bitten the dust.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.