Aquis - Original Hair Turban, Patented Perfect Hands-Free Microfiber Hair Drying, White (10 x 26 Inches)
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Made from Aquitex microfiber, which delivers efficient moisture transport while providing comfort and durability.
- SOFT & SUPPLE: The supple microfibers are lightweight and super gentle on your hair and skin, even with regular use.
- PAMPERS YOUR HAIR: The microfiber hair turban won’t make your hair frizzy like normal towels, and won’t damage it like blow drying. Its gentle, effective drying means your hair will look shinier and less frizzy, and your hair color will stay vibrant longer, with less risk of split ends.
- SUPERIOR DRYING: Our microfiber is designed to dry your hair and body more quickly, more thoroughly, and more gently than conventional cotton terry. And it dries rapidly between uses.
- STAYS PUT: Our hair turban is comfortable and easy to wear, thanks to the self-securing button closure that lets you go about your day knowing it will stay in place, working its magic.
The Aquis Original Hair Turban is the perfect option for easy, hands-free hair drying. This lisse-style hair turban is made with innovative, super absorbent fabric woven from ultrafine fibers to create a lightweight material with superior water-wicking capabilities that dries hair quickly and gently. Dries hair to a damp stage fast, with less friction to minimize frizz and damage—all hands free, thanks to the unique button closure locking system!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.