Aquasana Rainbow Silicone Sleeves with Matching Lids, fits Aquasana Brand 18oz Glass Water Bottles, 6-pack
Desiner silicone sleeves add durability and a non-slip grip - choose a color for each family member! Sleeve and bottles are dishwasher safe for your convenience. Bottle your own - small enough to carry everywhere, big enough to quench your thirst. Bottles are not included - be sure to use genuine Aquasana glass bottles only to ensure the sleeve fits properly. Made to fit 180z. soda-lime glass water bottles: AQ-6005. For proper application - turn your silicone sleeve inside out. Set the base of the water bottle at the bottom of the sleeve and roll the sleeve up to the top.
- Designer silicone sleeves - stylish rainbow colored sleeves complete with matching BPA free lids. Non-slip grip reduces condensation slippage so that you don't drop your glass bottles
- Bottles not included - use genuine Aquasana Glass Bottles only to ensure the silicone sleeve fits properly. Made to fit 18oz. Aquasana glass water bottles: AQ--6005
- Dishwasher Safe - wash your bottle and your sleeve together in the dishwasher for convenience
- Bottle your own - small enough to carry everywhere, big enough to quench your thirst. Entice yourself to drink more water!
- Proper Application - turn your silicone sleeve inside out. Set the base of the water bottle at the bottom and roll the sleeve up to the top. Silicone is easier to slide when wet
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.