[Apple MFi Certified] Anker 6ft / 1.8m Premium Extra Long Lightning to USB Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone, iPod and iPad (Black)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Apple MFi Certified: Complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Extra Long, Extra Durable: 6ft / 1.8m of flexible cord lets you extend your connected devices further, with a 4000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original device cables.
- Superb Fit: Compact (0.36in 0.23in) heat-resistant Lightning connector fits into most case cutouts, big or small (Note: Does NOT fit the Lifeproof iPhone 6 Case).
- What You Get: Anker 6ft USB Cable with Lightning Connector, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
ANKER: 's Leading Charging Brand
• The Leading average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
Premium 6ft Lightning to USB Cable
Sync and charge with speed.
Apple MFi Certification
Each cable contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with any Lightning device.
Six Foot Sync & Charge
With an extra long 6ft cord, connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad further than before.
A Cable You Can Count On
We bent this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Heat-resistant connectors ensure complete safety and reliability.
The super slim Lightning connector head slots into most case openings. Don't be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
This cable's Lightning connector does not fit Lifeproof iPhone 6 cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.