[Apple MFI Certified] 10ft Lightning Cable, iPhone Charger, Most Toughest and Durable 8pin Charging Cord Made for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 6s / 6 / iPad (White)
- Apple Certified Charge and Sync Cable: Guaranteed to work with all Apple devices with Lightning Connector including iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPod touch / Apple Watch
- Ultimate Length: 10 Foot range allows you to be flexible and move around your home or office while charging
- Ultimate Strength: Tested to withstand over 10,000+ bends and covered with durable TPE coating
- Ultimate Compatibility: Slim Lightning connector head works with perfectly with Otterbox and Lifeproof cases
- Ultimate Guarantee: 30-Day Free Returns, and 1-Year Warranty
ULTIMATE 10ft Lightning Cable
Most Toughest & Durable MFI Certified Charging Cord Ever Made
ULTIMATE Length & Strength
Extra long 10 foot cable is tested to withstand 10,000+ bends, 10 times stronger than Apple requirements.
Wide-diameter cable packs hundreds of high speed copper fibers to deliver maximum charging and sync speeds.
Apple MFI Certified
Made using only Apple authorized components, our MFI certified cable adds another level of safety and security. Designed to work flawlessly with any iPhone, iPad, iPod with a Lightning port.
Guaranteed to Last
Our ULTIMATE 10ft Lightning Cable is guaranteed to be the best cable you ever used, or your money back.
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / iPad mini / iPod touch / Apple Watch.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.