Apple Lightning Portable Power Bank, Poweradd Pilot 4GS 12000mAh External Battery Charger with 3A High-Speed Output for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy and More - Silver (Lightning Cable Included)
A Favor for Apple Fans - Package contains 1 meter 8-Pin lightning cable, from now on you'll just need the included cable to get your devices charged & recharged. Fast...
- A Favor for Apple Fans - Package contains 1 meter 8-Pin lightning cable, from now on you'll just need the included cable to get your devices charged & recharged.
- Fast Output and Quick Input - Dual smart port allow simultaneously charge for your iPhone and iPad with possible fastest charging speed up to 3A per port, total current 5V/3A; equiped with 5V/2A imput ensures quickly replenish for Pilot 4GS.
- Powerful Energy On The Go - 12000mAh portable charger provides at least 4.5 charges for an iPhone 6s , or more than 1.5 solid charges for an iPad Mini, which means you get a charging station even you are on a long-term journey.
- Classic Compact Design from Poweradd- Anodized finish with aluminum alloy body, anti-fingerprints design on its surface with same size like iPhone 6s Plus make it easy to be carried. Imported LG A+ Li-polymer cell with premium microchips multi-protect system supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection.
- What You Get - Poweradd Pilot 4GS x 1, Apple 8-Pin cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Feedback Card x 1; Poweradd offers 24-Month limited product warranty and 24h*7d friendly customer service.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.