Antlion Audio ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Cancelling with Mute Switch
- ADD A MIC TO YOUR HEADPHONES - The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 is an attachable microphone which allows you to turn your favorite headphones into a headset. You can attach a microphone to your headphones with a magnet, making it easy to remove or attach when you don't need a microphone.
- ELIMINATES BACKGROUND NOISE - The ModMic 4 features a noise-reducing uni-directional microphone, which only lets in sound from one direction, radically reducing or eliminating noise that comes from other sources in the room.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - Your ModMic can be used with practically any device. It features a standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC. Add an Antlion Y adapter and you can use your ModMic and headphone combo for gaming on Xbox One, PS4, Wii-U, and even your smartphone. Add our USB adapter for enhanced quality or Mac systems.
- WORK OR PLAY WITH THE MODMIC - The ModMic's ability to attach to your favorite headphones and provide clear and effective communication makes it perfect for multi-player gaming or VOIP calls in quiet or noisy environments.
- COMFORTABLE - The ModMic is also an adjustable boom microphone, allowing you the flexibility to bend and adjust the capsule to your desired comfortable and effective position.
The ModMic 4 offers an ingenious way to attach a precisiondesigned boom microphone to virtually any pair of headphones, to give you a complete communications solution.
All ModMics feature a patented design that marries the performance of the microphone with features that optimize comfort and utility.
The ModMic 4.0 Unidirectional microphone is a great choice for noisy environments thanks to the superior noisecanceling performance of the cardioid capsule.
ModMic (version 4.0) Uni-directional
It’s a popular choice for gaming and office VOIP use. Available with or without mute switch.
Microphone capsule specs:
Response: 100 Hz-10 kHz
Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
SNR: >50+ dB
Impedance: 2.2 K-ohms
Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
Max input SPL: 110 dB
*2 base clasps
*1 top clasp with cap
*1 extra 3M adhesive pad
*1 foam pop filter
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.