Ansot Universal Waterproof Case, Cellphone Dry Bag Pouch for Apple IPhone 6S/6/6S Plus/Se 5S - 2 Piece
- Universal size fits nearly any smartphone device up to 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- Crystal clear window on both sides, pvc materials provides full touch screen access
- Ipx8 certificated waterproof to 82ft/25m, secure seal provides protection from water, dirt, sand, snow, grease and other elements
- Easy on and off lock securely keep your phone, along with your personal items dry and clean
- Adjustable and detachable lanyard is designed to be secure, durable, soft and comfortable
Universal compatible works with most cases snap lock mechanism, easy to use, this waterproof case features a snap clasp and lock seal system that ensures full protection against even storm. Designed for underwater use with ipx8 certificated waterproof to 82ft/25m is an ideal solution to keep your phone safe and dry compatible with all smart-phones, such as iPhone 7, 7s,6s, 6s plus, iPhone 6, 6plus, se,5,5s Samsung galaxy note5/4/3/2/6/5/4/3,htc one/one x/x+, nexus 4, droid incredible, droid dna, windows phone 8x, Nokia Lumia etc., Package content: 2 x waterproof phone case 2 x soft lanyard 1 x user manual notice: 1.Please stay away from any sharp objects . 2.Can't unlock your iPhone 7/7s with the touch id, but you can wake up your phone by power button or use "raise to wake" function: Setting, display & brightness, raise to wake,.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.