Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger PowerDrive 2 Elite with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S Series, Note Series, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Two ports pump out 24 watts of power, enabling simultaneous two-device charging.
- Premium Design: Soft LED, ultra-compact build, twin USB ports, and carbon-fiber mesh ensure maximum convenience and a sleek finish.
- What You Get: PowerDrive 2 Elite, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerDrive 2 Elite
The 2-Port USB Car Charger
Anker's patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies detect optimum charging protocols and reduce cable resistance to deliver full-speed charging to any device.
Charging For 2
24W from twin USB ports provide enough power to provide simultaneous, high-speed charging for both driver and passenger.
Sleek and Convenient
Ultra-compact design to stay out of the way when plugged in. Soft LED allows you to find your ports quickly at night. Anti-slip carbon-fiber mesh grip provides easy removal and orientation.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced features to ensure total protection for you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.