Anker [6-Pack] PowerLine Micro USB - Durable Charging Cable [Assorted Lengths] for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Android Smartphones and More (Black)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 10x Longer: With aramid fiber construction and a 5000+ bend lifespan, PowerLine is many times more durable than anything else on the market.
- Faster Charging: Thick gauge wiring and reduced cable resistance enable PowerLine to provide the fastest possible charge via any USB charger, plus data transfer.
- Great Lengths: Two 1ft, three 3ft (including plugs) and one 6ft cables offer a length ready for every situation.
- What You Get: 6 Anker PowerLine Micro USB cables in assorted lengths, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerLine Micro USB
The faster and durable charging cable.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
The Anker PowerLine is reinforced with bulletproof aramid fiber. That makes it much stronger than conventional cables.
10x More Durable
We bent this cable over 5000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. PowerLine Micro USB is one of the most remarkably durable cables in existence.
Thanks to wide diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, PowerLine enables the fastest possible charge speed via any USB charger.
To maximize case compatibility, we made PowerLine's Micro USB connector as compact as possible, without compromising its durability.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Android smartphones and tablets, e-readers, cameras, MP3 players, hard drives, portable chargers, handheld game consoles and all other Micro USB devices from brands including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, HP, Sony, Blackberry and many more.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.