Anker 10ft / 3m Nylon Braided Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, LG, HTC, Nexus, Sony and More (black)
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- High Speed: Charges up to 7% faster than standard cables and transfers data at 480Mbps via USB 2.0.
- Super Long, Super Durable: Ten-foot tangle-free nylon cord keeps your devices connected over a much greater distance, with a 4000+ bend lifespan several times longer than standard cables.
- Superb Fit: Compact, 24 carat gold-plated connector heads resist heat and corrosion and fit most cases.
- What You Get: Anker 10ft Nylon Braided Micro USB Cable, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker 10ft Nylon Braided Micro USB Cable
Charge and sync with speed.
High Speed Charge & Sync
Charge around 7% faster than most standard cables and sync at speeds of up to 480Mbps through wide diameter 28 / 21 AWG data and power wires.
This supersized ten-foot cord length lets you connect much, much further - roam around the room with your device plugged in!
We bent this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium nylon fabric feels great and doesn't tangle.
The compact connector heads fit snugly into almost all cutouts. Don't be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Most Android and Windows phones, tablets and many other devices including Samsung / Nexus / HTC / Motorola / Nokia / LG / Sony / OnePlus / Blackberry / PS4 / Xbox / PS Vita / Nintendo DS / GPS devices / battery packs / bluetooth speakers / wireless keyboards / cameras / camcorders / games consoles / hard drives / e-readers / printers
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.