Alpine CDE-HD149BT Single-Din Bluetooth Car Stereo with HD Radio, Premium LCD Display and SiriusXM Ready
- Receiver Size: Single DIN, Faceplate Security: Detachable, Remote Control Optional: Alpine RUE-4202 (Accessory required and sold separately), Peak Power Output 50 watts x 4 channels, RMS Power Output 18 watts x 4 channels, Preamp RCA Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)
- Dedicated Subwoofer Preamp RCA Output, Preamp Voltage: 4 volts, Built-In Equalizer: 9-band parametric equalizer, Display Type: LCD Text Display, Display Color: White, Button Color: 4 Selectable Colors, CD Signal-to-Noise: 105 dB, CEA-2006 Compliant, AM/FM Tuner, FM Presets: 12, AM Presets: 6
- iPhone / iPod Features: iPhone 5 Compatible, Audio Playback, iPod Audio Integration (via iPod USB Cable or Accessory Cable Below), Scosche IPUSB2: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable
- Radio Data System (RDS), CD-R/RW Playback, MP3 Playback, USB Input: Rear, Additional Audio/Video Inputs: Rear 3.5mm, Compatible Smartphones: iPhone (iOS), Android
- Parts and labor warranty duration 1 year
Alpine Single-Din Bluetooth Car Stereo with HD Radio, Premium LCD Display and SiriusXM Ready
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.