Travel Portable DSLR Camera Tripod Monopod Flexible Head Albott 70" for Canon Nikon with Carry Bag
- 3.63 lbs Net weight; 8.8 lbs Load Capacity; 4-Section Tripod 21"-70" Height Range; Adjustable Center Column Converts to 5-Section Monopod 18"-65" Height Range
- 3-Way Flexible Pan Head with Tilt & Swivel Motion; Provide 360 degree Rotation Panoramas; Built-in Bubble View Levels
- Quick-Release Plate with Standard 1/4”-20 Screw Mount Compatible for all Digital Cameras, Lenses, most Camcorders, GoPro devices, Binocular, Telescopes
- Includes a Carry Handle, Foam Grips on the Base, and a Center Column Hook for Hanging Additional Accessories, or to Add Weight to the Tripod for Additional Stabilization.
- Flip-Locks for Leg Height Adjustment; Telescopic Pan Handle; Rubber Feet with Enclosed Spikes; Locking Mid-level Spreader for Added Rigidity; A Carrying Bag & Gift Box is Included.
Featuring a center column that converts to a 5-section monopod, the Albott Tripod brings enhanced flexibility by enabling you to quickly switch between tripod to monopod shooting without missing a beat. It is equipped with a 3-way head that supports loads up to 8.8 lb and is suitable for both photo and video applications. The head provides pan and tilt control, as well as a horizontally tilting camera platform for switching to 90° portrait orientation. For easy camera attachment and removal a quick-release plate with a standard 1/4"-20 screw and video register pin is included.
The tripod reaches a maximum height of 70" with the center column extended and offers a minimum working height of 21". When the center column is removed for monopod use and is fully extended, it reaches a height of 65". To allow for use on virtually any surface, the tripod legs features rubber feet that can be rotated to reveal metal spikes. A padded carrying case is included for convenient storage and transport.
Load Capacity: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)
Pan Range: 360°
Tilt Range: 180°
Lateral Tilt: 90°
Tripod Mode: 70" (178 cm)
Monopod Mode: 65" (165 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 58" (146 cm)
Minimum Height: 21" (54 cm)
Folded Length: 22.4" (57 cm)
Tripod Mode: 4
Monopod Mode: 5
1 * Albott Tripod (include three-dimensional head)
1 * Albott Instruction
1 * Albott Carrying Bag
1 * Albott Gift Box
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.