AKASO EK7000 4K Action Camera WIFI Ultra HD Waterproof Sports DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle 2 inch LCD Screen/2.4G Remote/2 Rechargeable Batteries/19 Mounting Kits-Black (2017 Version)
EK7000 2017 Version -- Capture your moment in 4K ultra HD with AKASO action cam. Featuring 4K/2.7K video recording, and 12MP photos, your AKASO 4K action camera presents you splendid...
- EK7000 2017 Version -- Capture your moment in 4K ultra HD with AKASO action cam. Featuring 4K/2.7K video recording, and 12MP photos, your AKASO 4K action camera presents you splendid footages and pictures.
- Remote control with the 2.4G wireless remote. When you are cycling, gliding, zip-lining or skateboarding, shooting your photos or videos is easy. Press buttons on the remote. No more trouble - Mount the camera with the included accessories to any position, and catch your movement with the remote.
- Charger and 2x 1050 mAh rechargeable batteries. The camera comes with a charger as well as 2 batteries, each of which can record up to 1.5 hours. Just enjoy your recording and no worry about the battery life.
- 2 inch LCD Display. Real time review on the 2 inch LCD screen is super terrific. Take pictures of your desired one and record the exact moments. Not enough storage of the micro sd card(not included)? Playback the videos and photos on your sports camera and delete undesired ones.
- Waterproof camera with WiFi. Changing your mobile device to a remote is also available. Download App iSmart DV on your mobile device, connect to the WiFi of your camera. Now you can recording or capturing photo or review them on your device. WiFi signal ranges up to 10 meters. Equipped with the waterproof case (up to 30m/100 feet), take it to any trip with water sports and record your good time.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.