Aibocn MHL Kit Universal MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable 6.5 Feet/2M 1080P HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 (N5100 N9000 N9006) Note 8.0 HTC LG and More MHL-enabled Phones
- Upgade vision - work for MHL enable devices. The length of both MHL to HDMI cable and USB cable are 6.5 feet
- Connect the Micro USB(MHL) cable into your devices,connect TV through the HDMI port,switch the TV to HDMI channel
- Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector(if no power,it will not work)
- Restart your devices,contents will be shown on TV,ready to watch video or play game
- Note : Only fit for MHL1.0 & MHL 2.0 Devices. NOT FOR LG G2 G3 G4 Galaxy S6, S7, S6 Edge, Tab 3 7.0, Note 10.1, Note 3 N9008V, Google nexus 5 7 [Please feel free to contact us first if you have any problem after receiving this cable ,we will try our best to satisfy you!]
How to use it
1. For 5 Pin devices: plug the Mirco USB(MHL) cable to your devices directly ; For 11 Pin devices: connect the adapter to Mirco USB(MHL) first, then plug it to your devices
2. Plug the HDMI cable to your TV and switch the TV to HDMI channel
3. Plug the USB cable to power adapter ( at lease 5V 1A)
4. Restart your devices after whole connection finished
11 Pin devices: Galaxy S5, S4(i9500, i9505), S3(i9300, i9305)
Galaxy Note 4: SM-N910A, SM-N910P, SM-N910T
Galaxy Note 3: N5100, N9000, N9006
Galaxy Note 2: N7100, N7105
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (T310), Tab 3 10.1 (P5210), Note 8 (N5110), Note Pro
5 Pin devices: Galaxy S2(i777),HTC EVO View 4G HTC One M8,Optimus GJ(LG-E975W), Optimus G(LG-F180L), Sony Xperia series, Asus Padfone 2, Alcatel ONE TOUCH 997D
NOT FOR Galaxy S6, S7, S6 Edge, Galaxy tab 3 7.0, Note 10.1, Note 3 N9008V, Google nexus 5 7, LG G2 G3 G4
*Only compatible with the model that we stated on the details page, do not use it for not included model before purchasing.
if you do not sure, can freely inquiry us and your devices’ distributors for help.
*Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock.
ONLY Support MHL1.0 & MHL 2.0 enable devices
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.