Aesthetica Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Matte Finishing Powder – Flash Friendly - Includes Velour Puff
- The Aesthetica Translucent Loose Setting Powder helps expertly set freshly applied makeup so it adheres to skin for hours. The lightweight formula soaks up excess oil while softening fine lines and hiding pores.
- Packed with high-quality ingredients, the Translucent Loose Setting Powder is vegan, cruelty free and gluten free for peace of mind. Cosmetics with a conscience give modern makeup a beautiful new dimension.
- Simple step-by-step instructions make for fool-proof application. The perfect amount of powder creates makeup that sticks without treading into cake territory.
- The setting powder comes with a luxurious velour puff for easy travel and major payoff. It can be your constant companion for midday touch-ups and absorbing excess oil on-the-fly.
- All that hard work you put into perfecting your foundation and base makeup is made to last. A dose of setting powder means it stays.
Beat For The Gods!
Ready, set, powder! Like a delicate veil protecting your carefully applied makeup, the Aesthetica Translucent Loose Setting Powder helps keep your look intact. The lightweight formula absorbs lingering oil, blurs fine lines and hides pores with its barely there translucent layer. And step-by-step instructions mean creating sheer coverage that seriously lasts.
Translucent Loose Setting Powder Features:
- An easy-to-apply loose powder compact to set base makeup and absorb excess oil
- Step-by-step instructions make flawless makeup a cinch
- Travel-friendly for quick touch-ups with velour puff
- Versatile translucency creates sheer day or night coverage
- Ideal for using with other Aesthetica products for a more refined finish
What can you achieve with the Translucent Loose Setting Powder?
- Get more mileage out of your makeup applications with setting powder that lasts
- Absorb excess oil
- Blur fine lines and hide pores for a smoother finish
- Complement the gorgeous effects of contouring
Your Start-Up Kit To Achieve That Fierce Look!
- Prep - Moisturize your skin. Apply your foundation, concealer and any other base makeup. For best results, contour and highlight your face.
- Set - Dip the puff into the setting powder then shake off any excess product. Softly press the puff to your face using a rolling motion to gently push the powder into the skin. Highlight in desired areas. Apply in T-Zone for oily skin.
- Finish - Complete your look by adding your favorite blush and/or broker and lip color!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.