Abonnyc DRLBP-CD Waterproof Anti-shock Camera Backpack bag Case for DSLR and SLR Cameras (Black)
- Made in Waterproof and shockproof material, abrasion resistant, extrusion resistant, water resistant to protect your camera better .
- Keep your camera equipment safe and organized while you're on the go with XIT's deluxe padded backpack.
- Customizable Inside Dividers . Durable and Padded Construction. Tripod Strap. Dimension: 18.1" x 11.8'' x6.69" inches/ 46 * 30 * 17cm . Weight :1.56 KG
- Large Camera Case for DSLR/SLR Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax and your photographic equipment.
- This bag's interior dividers and various pockets allow you to store anything from your camera and lenses, to tripod and filters, and much more!
1.Brand zipper, pull together can be repeated more than 100,000 times
2.Tear waterproof nylon fabric, waterproof performance, rain can effectively protect equipment
3.Plastic Button, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, loading capacity
For the models:
Canon: 1DS 20D 20DA 300D 30D 350D 400D
450D 500D 50D 5D MARKII 5D MARK III 60D 600D
650D 7D 700D 1D MARK IIN 1D MARKIII 1DS MARKIII 1000D
Nikon: D60 D600 D70 D700D D7000 D7100 D70S
D80 D800 D90 D1 D100 D1H D1X
D200 D300 D300S D3000 D2H D2HS D3
D300 D3X D40 D400 D40X D50 D5000
1*Waterproof Camera Backpack
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.