Abonex in-ear headset, Apple earphones, Remote control perfect for iPhone 6s 6 Plus 5s 5 4s 4 SE 5C iPad 7 8 7s IOS S7 S6 Note 1 2 3, Tablet PC and Other Compatible Devices (2 Pack- White)
- Unparalleled 360-degree stereo and comfortable earplugs, allowing you to experience the wonderful music.
- In-ear soundproof design， let you no longer affected by noise.
- Ergonomic design, perfect fit your ears, let you experience the perfect hearing feast.
- Built-in multi-function playback--Play | Pause | Volume Up / Down | Answer / End Calls | are all easy to control.
- Perfect compatibility for most Apple products, Android, Tablet and Other compatible devices.
▲♫Perfect sound quality:
360 degrees surround sound, treble bass highlights.
▲♫Noise isolation technology:
Comfortable in-ear design, effective isolation of external noise, whether it is a call or music, can hear more clearly.
Do not hurt the ears, earplugs are not easy to fall, more fit more fashionable.
All iPhone Models - iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 Nano 7.
All iPad Models - 4 with Retina Display, Mini with Retina Display, Mini, 4, 3, 2, 1, Air.
All iPod Models - Touch, Nano, Shuffle, Mini, and All Other Apple IOS Models.
Other Models - Samsung Galaxy S8 S7 S6 S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3; HTC M9 M8 M7; LG Flex 2 G5 G4 G3 G2, Android and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Computers and Other 3.5mm Audio Devices.
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.