720P HD Webcam, EIVOTOR USB Mini Computer Camera with Built-in Microphone for Laptops and Desktop,Black
▶ Built-in Microphone ◀ --- Web camera with noise cancelling technology, helps improve speech quality for crystal and clear audio. The voice can be heard clearly within 10 meters,avoild to...
- ▶ Built-in Microphone ◀ --- Web camera with noise cancelling technology, helps improve speech quality for crystal and clear audio. The voice can be heard clearly within 10 meters,avoild to be close to even kiss the HD USB webcam.
- ▶ Plug and Play ◀ --- USB Mini Computer Camera is very easy to use, don't need to install any driver, just plug and play, the HD 720P webcam is perfect part for your computer, compatible with USB 2.0.
- ▶ Flexible Rotatable Design ◀ --- Up and down 180 degrees adjustable, the head 360 degrees rotation, you can adjust the angle according to need.
- ▶ High Resolution HD PC MOS Sensor ◀ --- HD Webcam with specialized optical lens, high precision and no distorted pictures, automatic white balance, automatic color correction.
- ▶ Wide Compatibility ◀ --- Faster, smoother experiences, Support various video meeting software, ie, Net meeting and works great with MSN, Yahoo and Skype etc, enjoy the big-screen visual experience. Support windows 2000/XP/ 7/8/10/vista 32bit and Android TV or the latest. Works with USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: The OS support MAC OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on Face Time for Mac or other supported video-calling clients).
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.