67mm X2 10-Stop ND Filter For Camera Lenses - Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC8, Nanotec, Ultra-slim, Weather-Sealed by Breakthrough Photography
- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get’s compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork
- X2 ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) FILTER: Our X2 ND 10-stop features critically sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan. The moment you pick up X2 ND you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with it’s matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
- NANOTEC®: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 ND was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 67mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X2 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
67mm X2 10-Stop ND (Neutral Density) Filter For Camera Lenses by Breakthrough Photography
Featuring H-K9L optical glass made in Japan, MRC8, and nanotec® nano coatings, the X2 ND is among the most color neutral filters available to photographers. The 10-stop X2 ND features an incredibly durable weather-sealed traction frame that makes getting filters on-and-off a whole lot easier.
The X2 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
Features and Benefits:
- MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting
- Double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting
- Sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan
- Nano coating layer technology, called nanotec®
- Durable weather-sealed traction frame
- 25 Year Ironclad Support
- 1 x 67mm X2 10-Stop ND Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
We are confident that Breakthrough Photography will become your new go-to source for Photography products and accessories that if we’re wrong, we’ll give you your money back. If you aren't overjoyed with your product and the results, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Click on Buy now button for complete your purchase!
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.