67mm Vivitar Professional UV CPL FLD Lens Filter and Close-Up Macro Accessory Kit for Lenses with a 67mm Filter Size
- Kit Includes: 67MM Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Vivitar Macro Close-Up Set (+1, +2, +4, +10) + Filter Carry Pouch + Tulip Flower Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap w/Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 67mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø67 = 67mm lens thread size.
- Compatible with the CANON EOS 80D Digital SLR Kit with EF-S 18-135mm, CANON REBEL (T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i), EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 70D 60D 7D) DSLR Cameras with the 18-135mm EF-S IS STM zoom Lens.
- Also compatible with the NIKON Nikon D7200 DX-format DSLR w/ 18-140mm VR Lens and D5300 D5200 D7000 D7100 DSLR Cameras with18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED, 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Zoom Lens.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
NOTE: This kit is compatible with 67MM lenses only. Not all Canon cameras come with 67MM lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø67 = 67mm lens thread size.
- 67mm Vivitar 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
- UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation.
- FLD filters allow for shooting under fluorescent lighting. Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights. High Quality Glass with Aluminum metal ring, acrylic Construction with Aluminum metal Ring.
- 67mm Vivitar Close-Up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10)
- Kit includes 4 close up filters of increasing magnification.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top.
- 67mm Camera Lens Hood
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility.
- 67mm Center Pinch Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
- Protects your delicate lens from dust, dirt, and scratches.
- Easy to use. Simply pinch the center to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens.
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.