5C Case, iPhone 5C Case Cover, Magicsky Full Body Hybrid Impact Shockproof Defender Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5C, 1 Pack (C Teal/Black)
- Rugged multi-layer iPhone 5C case protect against drops and dust
- Two-piece solid, sturdy inner plastic cases tightly grips your phone while absorbing shocks and bumps.
- Exterior layer is a soft silicone case with tactile dots for no-slip grip, provides cushioning and holds the device in place.
- Plug covers keep out dust and debris.
- Along with its detail buttons layout and a precision connections cutout, it provide an easy access to all functions.
Note: NO built-in screen protector designed. This case is ONLY for Apple iPhone 5C. It will NOT fit any other smart phones.
Dual layers of protection:
1. High-impact polycarbonate skeleton.
2. Premium grade silicone skin to provide added protection against drop, bump and shock. Form-fitting case designed to perfectly fit your device Easy access to all buttons, sensors, and ports Full access to user interface, camera lens, headphone jack, speakerphone and microphone Allows charging without removing the case.
How to install?
Please break the case down into 3 pieces first, you need to open the hard plastic two part case and place your phone in there, then snap it shut. Finally, stretch over the silicone / Softer part over the phone and the plastic cage. Don't try and stick your phone in the case as it comes. You MUST BREATK this down into 3 parts!
How to take the case off?
The company will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with the new one. How long does the coverage last? The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from our store is 60 days from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 60 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer. What does this limited warranty not cover? This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage NOT resulting from defects in material or workmanship. What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.